Are you interested in shaping the future of business support? Then the Engaging Rural Micros project wants to work with you!
Engaging Rural Micros is a research trial to learn how to stimulate positive mindsets towards improving business efficiency.
Micro businesses, freelancers and sole traders (less than 10 employees) make up 90.1% of Devon’s rural economy*. Research suggests that there is a need for these rural micros to overcome their tendencies towards overworking, and increase time working on the business rather than in the business.
Are you a business owner who can relate to this? Is your dream to increase efficiency within your business, free up time, and reach that elusive ‘work-life balance’? Then get involved in this new research trial!
The trial will look at different ways of providing support to these businesses. All participating businesses will receive:
- business monitoring for up to 12 months, completing three business analysis surveys over the course of the trial
- a business insight report at the end of the project
- information on the trial outcomes and future support
- an invitation to an event at the end of the project, which will be a great networking opportunity for local businesses.
The trial will be based in rural areas of Devon (outside of settlements with a population over 10,000).
* statistics excluding Exeter